Friday, July 29, 2011

Well, it happened...

I have never thought much about having a daughter, but now that I know we are having a baby girl I find myself a bit caught up in all the fun girlie things. A trip to the H&M baby section started it off, then I started picking out cloth diapers and discovered some of the cutest prints for girls.

One of the reasons I love being an Etsy seller, is so that I have more dough to spend at other Etsy shops. I recently bought this adorable Twirly Girl Skirt pattern over at Little Lizard King and whipped up this little number:


Can you stand it? I know. So then I had to make this:


I switched a few things up from the pattern for this one to do pleats instead of ruffles, and I think it turned out pretty darn sweet.

If you haven't checked out Etsy, you must go there right now. There is just something special about handmade, one-of-a-kind things!




2 comments:

  1. soooo darling!!! you are so crafty Haley, I love it. Your little girl will look so cute in those skirts. Can't wait for her to arrive this winter! lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet! the pleats are fabulous. thanks for the love.

    ReplyDelete