Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lake Cushman

Last weekend we got away to Lake Cushman in the Olympic Pennisula with my sister and her husband. It was beautiful, peaceful, and off the map. We went fishing, the guys played golf, and Harmony and I found the most delicious licorice ice cream I've ever had. Cole was great, and loved hanging out with his Auntie and Uncle, who are expecting their first in just 6 weeks!

We didn't catch any fish, but Cole kept himself busy by collecting sticks and throwing rocks in the lake. I think most little boys could do that all day and stay entertained.

Belly shot. Fun fact - we are exactly 20 weeks apart in our pregnancies. Here Harmony is 34 weeks and I am 14.


Because you have to take a silly shot.

Ken is always smiling. Always. I think I know his trick now.

We're still potty training...  New rule, if you poop in your pants you get to carry it home on a stick and go commando. We weren't being mean, it was his idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment