Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

We are so excited to share that Christmas is coming early for us this year - Cole is going to be a big brother in December! I am due with baby #2 on December 12th.




It has been a long journey toward this blessing of ours, we lost a few precious babies along the way and didn't think we would be able to have more kiddos. But, God continues to amaze and bless us, so far our little bean is doing great. At my 12 week ultrasound the doc said that baby is measuring just as he/she should be, the heartbeat was nice and strong at 159.


12 weeks

The title of this post is because of the verse I've had taped to our fridge for some time now. It's been the perfect promise through this journey:


3 comments:

  1. You're making me cry!!! Im so happy for you guys...can't wait to meet the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video of Cole and the bible verse. So thrilled for your sweet family that Mr. fancy pants doctor was wrong and that you guys have been blessed again. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, Haley's MomJuly 4, 2011 at 7:01 AM

    I have to agree with Cynthia. What these Drs. don't know could fill several volumes. God will have His way - that's the lesson in all of this.
    I believe that Haley & Jeff's faithfulness are being rewarded with this wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete