Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am 6 years old




I am loving my year of Kindergarten. 
I am very social and make friends easily.
I am obsessed with all things Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I am playing T-Ball again this spring, on the Mariners team.
My favorite food is pizza.
I am starting to read.
I love music and I've got rhythm.
I am still a master negotiator.
I am a kind older brother.
I am compassionate and have a tender heart.
I love reading books about bugs and looking for them in the garden.
I am a natural leader.

Happy Sixth Birthday Cole! We love you to pieces!

Vintage Cole


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
    -Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete