Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Bump: 33 weeks

I was treated to some maternity photos from another one of my fabulous photog friends - Koren Faust of Kaptured by Koren. I never thought much about getting professional maternity photos taken because it is hard enough some times to see pictures of yourself, much less when your figure is expanding weekly. However, I am glad I did because I want to remember just how special this time has been and how my body has graciously cared for and grown this precious baby girl inside of me. Some of my favorites:






I received this necklace from some of my very dear friends before I got pregnant. It says, "faith", "hope" and "love".
When I wear it I am always reminded of the support that surrounds us.




3 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful, Haley! I LOVE them! Also, the picture of your necklace made me tear up a little! I hope it reminds you of how much we all love you!! I can't wait for our baby girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single picture! you are so gorgeous! Can't wait to meet your little one so soon. Love the picture of the necklace... your lucky charm from all of us who love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found some time to catch up on your blog. Beautiful pictures! I love your maternity wardrobe. Ditto what Dodge had to say about the necklace. We're always thinking of you and are with you.

    ReplyDelete