Sunday, September 4, 2011

I am 3.5 today


I like to give big "huggy-kissies"
I have decided I am 4, not 3
I just started riding my bike
I have accepted that I am going to have a baby sister, and I'm excited about it
I have a new saying: "Oh yeah, you said it mama!"
I love to cuddle and always want to play with my mama's hair
I talk a lot. A LOT
I am starting preschool in a few weeks
My best friends are Jax, Carter, Teague and Kaleb
When I am asked every night before bed what I am thankful for, I almost always say, "My Mama, my Daddy and my Dee. And my purple car."
I love to do puzzles and play games
One of my favorite things to do is go to the driving range with my Daddy
This year I went camping twice and can't wait to again next year
I have a sweet heart, and loving nature
I am very social and like to flirt

We love you Cole! You continue to amaze us and make us smile every day with your lovable personality and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment