Friday, March 4, 2011

I am three today


I am three today.
I talk all the time, all day long.
I can count all of my fingers and toes.
I am learning how to ride a bike with training wheels.
I love to go to parties.
I hide things in my pockets.
I am a master negotiator.
I am definitely not shy.
Hide and seek is my favorite game.
I am going to go to preschool in the fall.
My favorite food is yogurt.
My favorite color is green.
I love to dance.

Happy Birthday to our sweet, precious boy. You are the light of our world and we cannot imagine what life would be without you! We treasure all of our giggles, "snugs" and everyday with you. Thanks so much for blessing us every day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cole!!!!!! What a big boy! I hope he has a great day celebrating (and am hoping the new look of the blog means it will get updated more now so that we can keep up to date with that sweet 3 year old;))!

    --Danielle D.

    ReplyDelete